Listening to music is pure bliss, be it while travelling in the metro early in the morning or late at night, or walking in the garden to enjoy those few minutes of peace. All a person wants at these times is peace without any interruption or disturbance from the outside world. But this bliss is difficult to attain in a busy city where there is unavoidable chaos around you all the time. These problems cannot be solved unless you have the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 which make your life easier and more peaceful.
Taking classes online in a house where there are loud noises of television, your siblings fighting, your pet barking or your parents having conversations becomes a difficult task making it hard for you to concentrate unless you have a headset which takes you in some other world. Having noise cancelling headphones almost becomes an essential requirement living in the midst of never-ending noises and chaos to ensure some beautiful moments of solitude as well as ensure peaceful conversations over video calls.
Noise cancelling headphones work by creating a seal between your ear and the headphone, hence blocking all the outside noise, just keeping the music inside. The external noise gets blocked with a snug fit and the thickly padded designs also help to block all that noise from outside leaving you with just exactly what you want to listen to. These headphones make use of digital signal processing (DSP) which actively keeps working to cancel out the sound waves from ambient noises.
Noise cancelling headphones work with destructive interference and have an audio processor and internal microphone which tracks the sounds around and creates an opposite sound to cancel it out. These headphones can block all the constant noises like chattering and conversations; however, some sudden noises like that of a door being slammed might not be blocked so efficiently. These noise cancelling headphones are sure to provide you with some peace even if there is no music playing in them.
Wanting to buy the best noise cancelling earphones under 200 would leave you confused with so many companies offering so many models with never ending mess of features. Hence, we bring to you some basic features carefully listed to help you choose the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 and make it easier. In addition to that, you will find the top noise cancelling headphones listed below along with their ratings, features, pros and cons to aid you to buy your headphones easily.
|Product Name||Rating||Color variant|
|Bose QuietComfort 35 II Bluetooth Headphones||4.6||Black, Silver, Rose gold|
|Sony WHCH710N Noise Cancelling Headphones||4.4||Black, Blue|
|COWIN E7 Noise Cancelling Headphones||4.4||Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|TaoTronics Hybrid Noise Cancelling Headphones||4.8||Black|
|Falwedi APT-X CVC8.0 Noise Cancelling Headphones||4.9||Black|
|Sennheiser HD 400S||4.3||Black|
|Mpow Active Noise Cancelling Headphones||4.7||Rose Pink, Silver Grey|
Factors to Consider while buying the Best Noise Cancelling Headphones under 200
These are the features you should consider and go through twice to assess your needs in a better manner and be able to select the best noise cancelling earphones for you under 200:
1. Type of Headphones: The first thing to consider while buying any headphones at all is which type of headphones you want and are comfortable with. You would have to make a choice between earbuds (also known as in-ear headphones), earpads (also known as supra-aural headphones) and full sized headphones (also known as circumaural headphones which fit the entire ear). Earbuds are easy to carry around and more travel friendly, however, their noise cancelling capacity and sound quality is not as good as the full size headphones. Full size headphones, though a little hefty provide the best music experience sealing the entire ear and cancelling all the unwanted noises out there.
2. Noise Reduction Capacity: Since you are specifically looking for noise cancelling headphones you must pay a lot of attention to the capability a particular headphone has for blocking the noises around you. Some headphones have a really good noise cancellation capacity while the others do not, so it becomes important to study this factor in detail. You must also look at the customer reviews to see how well the headphones work.
3. Sound Quality: If the only feature you want in your headphones is noise cancelling capacity, then it is a separate thing. But if you want your noise cancelling headphones to also have an amazing sound quality to ameliorate the overall experience, then you must make sure that you are reading enough reviews about it or perhaps trying it out physically at a store.
4. Comfort: A good experience while using the headphones can only be ensured if the headphones you are using are comfortable. This at times becomes a subjective matter, in case you are visiting a store to buy the noise cancelling headphones, try those headphones on to check the comfort level. In other cases, you might look at the customer reviews to get a fairer judgment of the comfort level of the headphones.
5. Wired Vs Wireless Headphones: Noise cancelling headphones are also available in the wireless format if that is what you prefer. Wireless headphones make it a little easier to move around with your headphones plugged. However, if you are comfortable with the wired headphones, you can surely buy those and also make it easy for your pocket.
6. Weight: Depending on your usage, you must not forget to consider the weight of your headphones. While using they should be easy on your head. It also becomes easy to carry your headphones around if they are lightweight. If you wish to keep your headphones handier, make sure they are lightweight.
7. Foldability: Another factor to consider for making your noise cancelling headphones more handy is that they should be foldable. It becomes easier to carry them around if they are foldable making them more travel-friendly. Noise cancelling headphones of good companies usually come equipped with this feature.
8. Cord Length: If your needs require you to use those noise cancelling headphones at a considerable distance from the source input, then you must make sure that the cord length is enough to help you with it. However, if you always keep your headphones along with the source input at a close distance, then it would not be an issue for ensuring hassle-free usage.
9. Battery Life: You would want your noise cancelling headphones to run a longer time on a single charge depending on your day to day basis requirement. Make sure while buying your headphones that it has an adequate battery backup as per your requirement and usage.
10. Warranty: Since the noise cancelling headphones come with an audio processor and a microphone, it can get damaged or stop working. There might e a need to get your headphones repaired or perhaps exchanged, make sure that the company you are choosing has good customer services. Do not just read the product reviews but also the service reviews of customers to get a fairer idea.
Having a look at these features and studying them well, your search would become a lot easier with you being much wiser than before. It will help you decide only as a yes or no for that feature, enlightening you about the exact kind of noise cancelling headphones you want.
Further helping you choose the best noise cancelling headphones under 200, we have prepared a list of some of the best headphones with the best rating mentioned here for you. All these best noise cancelling headphones under 200 have been mentioned along with their pros and cons and a direct link to the Amazon site to help you choose the best one directly.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3xFBaKs
When it comes to buying music electronics, one company you would never miss is Bose. This headphone is wireless Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones equipped with an in-built Alexa to make your life smoother.
These noise cancelling headphones come with built in Alexa which can help you perform varied actions such as getting information, managing your day or enjoying entertainment. It has a three level noise cancellation world class system to cancel out all the outside noises and making you listen to only the music you want. In addition to that, this noise cancelling headphone has a Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for a good voice pick-up and a clear sound.
It ensures balanced audio performance at all levels of volume; it has a Bluetooth pairing to help you connect hassle-free to the noise source. Bose application can be used to make use of more functions such as noise cancellation level, access software updates, enable Bluetooth connections and manage music sharing at the same time. These are classy over-ear headphones with which you can enjoy an amazing music experience without being disturbed by the outside voices.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3yJqI4A
Sony always proves to be a very reliable company with the best sound quality as well as good after sale services. These over the head noise cancelling headphones are wireless with a Bluetooth and also have a mic for phone calls.
These noise cancelling headphones cancels out all the noises with smart noise cancellation. These headphones come with a mic and Smartphone compatibility for phone calls and are extremely comfortable with adjustable metal sliders and have a very comfortable design.
The 30mm Driver Units lets you hear with more detail and these wireless Bluetooth headphones have a NFC One-touch. The battery lasts up to 35 hours along with a quick charging pace. With the help of Dual Noise Sensor Technology, the noise cancellation automatically senses the environment to provide the best experience.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3xGD2CU
These noise cancelling headphones have a professional active noise cancelling technology to help you listen to the sounds or music you want cancelling all the outside noises of traffic, work, travel and everything you could imagine. It provides amazing noise cancellation feature with both the wire and without it. In addition to that, the proprietary 40mm Large-aperture Drivers and a good bass response helps you listen to music with an extremely good sound quality.
It comes with a built in microphone and NFC technology to enables good Bluetooth connection and helps you take calls without the hassle of wires. It has a professional protein earpad as well as 90° Swiveling Earcups to give you more comfort and ensure that you listen to music longer with comfort, at the same time making it durable. With a 600mAh battery it lasts up to 30 hours making you carry the headphones without being worried about the charge.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3kaqZty
These over ear wireless Bluetooth headphones comes with a built in mic and soft earpads making a tough spot in the best noise cancelling headphones under 200, making you listen to your music without interruption from the outside world.
These noise cancelling headphones reduce ambient noise up to 30dB letting you hear to music without any interruption at all from outside even in the most crowded places. The 40mm dynamic driver pumps out a deep and clear bass along with a clear sound quality to provide you with an amazing music experience. It’s latest Bluetooth 5 0 provides excellent Bluetooth connectivity without any breakage in connection.
In addition to that, it has a good battery backup which lasts up to 35 hours after being charged only for about 45 minutes. The protein cover helps you wear the headphones for a longer span providing you with absolute comfort. It has an adjustable band to make it fit well to your head with maximum comfort. They are foldable and portable and come along with a carrying case. You can listen to music, work at your office or do whatever you wish to do with full concentration and clarity.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3yNUNA3
These noise cancelling headphones come with a AMS 3415 Active Noise Reduction Technology it obstructs ay noise from outside from reaching your ear helping you enjoy the only voice you wish to pour in your ears. It has a 1000mAh rechargeable battery with a battery backup of up to 48 hours music playtime as well as 90 hours using time with the noise cancelling feature. It also has a very comfortable wearing feeling with the protein ear pads as well as a foldable feature.
The stereo captivating voice along with deep bass ensures to provide you with the best music listening experience. Lastly, it has a built-in 2 pcs CVC 8.0 top quality noise reduction microphone to cancel out absolutely any noises coming from outside irrespective of any chaotic place you are in.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3hz8KMF
Sennheiser is one among the best companies to look up to when you are buying noise cancellation headphones. These noise cancelling headphones have a detachable cable along with an excellent noise cancelling capability.
These noise cancelling headphones come with a precise German engineering which ensures maximum noise cancellation. The one button smart remote helps in performing play/pause function along with allowing you to take calls. They are lightweight and foldable design making it easy to carry it around. With all this, it has a secure over-ear fit to make the noise cancelling headphones extremely comfortable for you to use ensuring that you have the best experience without any unwanted noise coming your way.
You can find them here: https://amzn.to/3xNG1cN
These noise cancelling headphones come equipped with soft protein earpads along with a foldable and adjustable band. They have a built-in CVC 6.0 microphone helps you to receive hands free calls without any disruptions. This foldable noise cancelling headphone comes with a pouch to ensure that its travel friendly with the battery lasting up to 45 hours and also has a fast charging technology. It cancels out all the background noises when it is plugged in to help you listen to music with ease and bliss.
These were the top products among the best noise cancelling headphones under 200. After having been sorted about the exact features you want in your noise cancelling headphones, you can now choose the perfect one among these which satisfies your needs.
With the best noise cancelling headphone under 200 you can now listen to music, work in your office, be on board, walk in a garden, take video calls, sit for online classes and enjoy all these activities without any disturbance at all. You can very well be isolated in a different world altogether with these noise cancelling earphones and do your work more efficiently.
The usual chaos around you which generally irritates you would not even bother you anymore with these noise cancelling headphones at the same time helping you to ameliorate your overall music listening experience making it quieter and much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer to that question is a big yes. Noise cancelling headphones are definitely worth as they help you to have a better experience while you are using your headphones. All the disturbances that you generally face that devoid you of concentration and make you less efficient and often irritate you would be sorted with these headphones. Buy one of the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 and you would never be able to thank yourself enough for it.
Noise cancelling headphones are absolutely safe to use for your ears. They provide yours ears and head a lot of comfort with their adjustable bands. All you must do is remove your headset for sometime after having continuously used it for 2-3 hours at a go. If you follow this exercise and make it a thing, then yours ears would be absolutely safe and function well.
Yes, the noise cancelling headphones also work well even when you are not listening to music. They have a technology to work and still protect you from the outside noises if you want to rest for a while or perhaps just sleep. Rather noise cancelling headphones work for a longer span when no music is playing.
No noise cancelling headphones can be classified as the best. Certain companies such as Bose and Sony are really good companies you must consider. Other than that, the best noise cancelling headphones for you would be the one which suits your needs well. You can have a look at the list provided of the factors to consider as well as the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 to decide the perfect one for you.