Red Diamond Audio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, We may earn an affiliate commision. Read AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE.
How to Pair Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones
Tzumi bluetooth headphones combine the great sound quality and comfort synonymous with the Tzumi brand, with convenience that only bluetooth headphones provide. The wireless feature is great when it works. However, when the pairing causes problems, it can be incredibly frustrating too.
The market for Tzumi Bluetooth headphones is quite vast, with plenty of models entering the market every year. All of Tzumi’s wireless headphone models are paired to devices via bluetooth using the same process.
So, if you’re having trouble setting yours up, here’s what you need to do.
How to Turn on Bluetooth Pairing Mode
- Ensure the distance between the device you are pairing to and your Tzumi bluetooth headphones is less than 10 feet
- Press and hold the multi-function button on the right and left earbuds for 6 seconds until you hear the message “Power On” or see blue lights flashing
- You will hear the message, “Left Channel” on Left Earbud and “Right Channel” on Right Earbud to begin pairing
- The next step is to find your Tzumi bluetooth headphones on your cellphone or computer device.
- Go to settings and then tap Connections
- In Connections window, press Bluetooth
- Under ‘Available devices’, when your Tzumi Bluetooth device appears, tap on it and then your Android device will be connected to your headphones
- Tap Settings and then press Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
- Search for your Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones listed under “OTHER DEVICES” and then press on it to connect
- On your Mac, tap Apple menu > System Preferences
- Click on Bluetooth
- Select your Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones from the list
- Click Connect
- If asked, tap Accept
- Search for “Bluetooth” in your Windows search box
- Once the Bluetooth & other devices window pops up, ensure Bluetooth is “on”
- Tap “Add Bluetooth or other device” and then select your Bluetooth Headphones from the list
Once you have successfully paired your Tzumi bluetooth headphones, depending on the model of your headphones, you will either hear “Sort Connected” from the Right Earbud or see blue lights flashing.
If you have followed the steps listed above and you’re still facing difficulty in pairing your Tzumi bluetooth headphones, get rid of any existing paired devices and re-pair your headphones. To re-pair, following the directions listed above under “How to Turn on Bluetooth Pairing Mode”.
Once your headphones are connected you will realize that the exceptional bass and sound quality of the Tzumi Bluetooth headphones are unmatched for the price you paid.
For more great reviews and product insights, make sure you visit us at Red Diamond Audio or connect with us on social media!